domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Todd Moore

A
guy from Indiana writes, If you send me all three Kangaroo Court titles of DILLINGER, I will send you a switchblade knife. It has staghorn grips, the blade is six inches long, and the action on the knife is nice and clean like the sound of a pistol being cocked. How can I resist? I get the three Kangaroo Court Dillingers in the mail the same day. Somewhere way back in my head though I don’t really expect the guy to send me the knife. I figure he’ll go back on his word. It wouldn’t be the first time but in about two weeks I get this package in the mail and when I open it I discover not one but two switchblades. A big one and a smaller one, both with staghorn grips. A rubber band holds a note to one knife. It reads, I stabbed a guy with one of these. I figured you would like it. Dillinger, too. I hope you are making a lot of money from this. Maybe I will start writing, too. Then again, maybe not. If it’s going to eat into my drinking time, then not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario